Monday, December 3, 2007

Guitar Hero 3 - Slash

To finish my blog I wanted to post this, the Guitar Heroe 3 ad, I love this ad. It gives me the chills when I watch it. It really makes me want to rock out and go buy the damn thing, which I know its a waste of time. But come on, how many of us didnt dream of being rockstars? And tried to play the guitar and we sucked completely at it? Well I was one of them, and this cool new game allows anyone to become a rockstar at least in their house and this commercial says it all, I love it.

1 comment:

Fragmentadora de Papel said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.