Monday, December 3, 2007

Pasta Recipe


So obviously that is not my pasta, but I wanted to share a little recipe I use everytime I make my Pasta, and I have yet to get bored of it. I start using wheat pasta, but any works, fetuccini is my favorite non wheat pasta.
1. Boil water, add salt to taste, and once water has boiled let pasta cook for 11-15 mins depending on how you like it.
2. In a bowl mix mozzarella cheese, sour cream, parmesan cheese, teaspoon of olive oil, cayenne peppers and italian seasoning. Heat it in microwave for 15 seconds to allow cheese to melt.
3, Get chicken, cut it into small strips, throw in pan and cook with olive oil, worchestercire sauce, italina seasoning some lemmon pepper, maggi seasoning sauce and lime juice.
4. Mix all together, add tabasco
5. You have an amazing pasta in 15 mins.

No comments: