Sunday, December 2, 2007

Wasting my time


I have this really boring philosophy class, but to respect the teacher and the class I wont say which one it is, I will only say it has something to due with weird theories and some type of marxism is involved. I did not chose that class, it was the only one left and I regret taking it. But thats not what this post is about, during the class I really cant focus, and have started doing some drawings in my notebook while I should be paying attention and taking notes, and I have discovered that I have been getting better and better at drawing this random things in my notebooks. Here is an example of one of my pages, as you can see there are more drawings than notes, that is not good. But on a special note I have a B+ on the class and a really good chance of getting an A. Thank you sparknotes!

No comments: